Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Boondocks Christmas Home Tour 2013

I've been sooo excited about this house tour! I have had some of my Christmas decoration up since before Thanksgiving so waiting this long to share with you has been so hard! But if Rachel of Like A Saturday didn't ask me to be a part of this home tour I don't know if I would have decorated the way I did. And I'm basically obsessed with how I got to decorate :) 
Be sure to check out Like A Saturday and be sure to follow all the blogs that have been a part of the tour since Monday! And if you're coming from What Meegan Makes, Christmas Tree Home Tour welcome! If not be sure to head over and check out her beautiful blue Christmas!


Now that you've made it all the way out to the boondocks lets get this tour started!
Our front porch is the perfect southern style porch. Long and deep with loads of room to enjoy the view of our fabulously large yard!


I'll be sharing how I made this easy gas can table, and the day bed out of nothing but left over scraps. Be on the look out for these tutorials in the next few weeks! 


Now that we are in-side our humble abode kick your shoes off and relax awhile!
The tree and mantel are perfect for making a cozy little living room and when we get that Christmas candle going I could stay forever! 


Check out how I made the faux weathered wood boards, the simple natural wreath, and the paper stars.
And don't forget to check out the post on our Natural Cotton and Burlap Christmas Tree!



I love our little Nativity scenes!




Now, do you want something to drink or to snack on?
Lets take a whirl around the kitchen real quick. I've got lots of little vignettes going on :)




Well, if you've gotta go at least it's ending with my absolute favorite spot in the house! We finally got our back porch in shape and ready to use! I've still got some other projects to make it 100% complete but I still can't wait until warmer weather to sit out there with a book!
 

 I've got my charlie brown tree, cozy little papasan chair with my DIY cushion, leaded windows and the best view of my little "santa's workshop"! (studio).
DREAMYYYY


Now be sure to head over to Absolutely Arkansas to continue the Christmas Home tour!



If you didn't make it over to the boondocks after visiting What Meegan Makes then head over now, trust me you don't wanna miss it! 

And don't forget to check back Friday to join us in a Link party and the final homes of the tours!

 photo gracie-sig_zps2d86285f.jpg

9 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Gracie! I absolutely love it! You already know I have a solid obsession with those stockings :)

    xo Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love! You've knocked it out of the park, as always! The ornaments on the deer antlers are just the best and gave me a big smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your home- it's so eclectic and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mantel and tree are so pretty! Love the wreath and stockings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That joy sign on your porch is the coolest! And your mantel is so, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cozy and eclectic feel of your home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your beautiful mantel and tree! Your home feels so cozy and welcoming- you did a great job with your Christmas decorating Gracie! Thanks for the tour - fun to be in this group with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! However the wood signs on your mantel, one appears to be spelled wrong. Divine is not spelled with an "e"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracie, Your home is delightful for the Holidays. I am always inspired by your creativity. What a beautiful tour!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...