Sunday, November 16, 2014

Making Monday 65

Holy macaroni it is 9 pm on Sunday and I'm JUST sitting down at home from a super crazy, long, awesome, successful week. I know I'm late on the party but, better late than never right! :) 


This is a party where you can find fun new creative ideas and tasty recipes shared by amazingly talented people. Every Monday bloggers stop by to link up their posts and share with all you party goers. By joining in {both bloggers and non-bloggers} you will discover new blogs, be inspired to make something new, try a yummy new recipe, and most importantly make new friends!
This party is hosted by Gracie and me, and your projects will be shared on both of our blogs. We love that you're here and we love featuring you on our social media so be sure to follow us so you can see if your post gets shared!
We also pin to our Making Monday Pinterest board and we'd love to have you follow along! This is a place you can find projects from all the previous parties, too, so it is like a party every day!

So this past week if you follow me a long on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook you've seen lots of posts getting people hyped up for a Grand Opening and Studio Drop-In for my new store front! Well Saturday was the big day and boy was it so successful and such a joy to finally experience! Heres a couple photos from the big day and I promise in the next week or so to be sharing a couple posts about all the details :) 


Now it's time to share some of Y'ALLS awesome work! Here are just a couple of the goodies y'all have been sharing lately :)

1.  As you can tell my life is a bit un-organized at the moment. So seeing apost about geting organized was a bit refreshing :) This Bookcase to Closet is GENIUS!


2. With Thanksgiving being around the corner you may need decorations that transition between thanksgiving to Christmas and these Gold Painted Decorative Logs are great!! 



3. And for those of you who are already ready for Christmas :) Here is a great trick for a DIY Frosted Christmas Tree



4. Here's a super cute ornament that would make a great craft! DIY Melted Crayon Ornament 


I hope that you guys are loving this party as much as I am! Can't get over all the awesome stuff that gets shared week after week!

   And don't forget if you didn't make it as a feature this week to check out the Pin board and to keep linking up, next week could be you!
Kitchen Table Art

Don't forget to check out our Pinterest board where we pin plenty of projects from each party!

MakingMondayGuidelines

 photo gracie-sig_zps2d86285f.jpg

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about your store opening adventure :] That's something I've always dreamed of, so I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the store opening venture! I hope it becomes a huge success.
    Thank you for hosting the link up :)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting - Love these Features.
    -Carole @ Garden Up green

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party each week. Thank you for hosting. Please stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. We would really appreciate it.
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my decorative logs!! I made sure to link up some more crafts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Congratulations on your new store! Thanks so much for featuring my frosted tree and also for hosting! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...